- 4 skinless, thinly sliced Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Paprika (optional)
- Mix the almond meal, black pepper and sea salt in a bowl. Sprinkle with paprika if you prefer it a little more on the spicy side. Sprinkle in some paprika if you want it spicy!
- Pour olive oil into a skillet and heat it slowly over medium. While the oil is heating, dip each breast one by one into your breading bowl.
- When the oil is hot, fry the coated breasts until they are golden brown on both sides. It should take about 3-4 minutes per side. Don’t fry more than two breasts at a time in a regular sized skillet, or the oil temperature will drop and the schnitzels will become greasy.
- Serve garnished with a lemon wedge. I topped mine with thyme.