Use as many veggies as you desire. I think the more the better!
- 4 thinly sliced chicken breasts, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup chicken broth/stock
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup San-J Tamari soy sauce
- Ginger powder
- Garlic powder
- 2 tsp sesame oil or tahini sauce
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- White button mushrooms, sliced
- Carrot chips or sliced
- Multi-colored peppers
- 1 can Water chestnuts
- (Optional) White Rice substitute of Better than Rice (which is organic konnayaku flour and organic oat fiber which has 0 carbs) or cauliflower rice
- Dice the chicken, season with some salt, ginger and garlic to your liking or 1/4 tsp of each and saute with olive oil.
- Steam the peppers, broccoli and carrots.
- Caramelize the chopped onion.
- Saute the mushrooms.
- Open up and rinse off the water chestnuts. Place aside.
- To make the sauce: in a bowl, add the 1 cup chicken stock, honey, soy sauce, 1/2 tsp ginger, 1/2 tsp garlic, and sesame oil or tahini sauce. Whisk until smooth.
- Place the sauce in a deep enough skillet, and then add the chicken and the vegetables including the water chestnuts.
- Saute it all over medium heat.