- 1 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1 Egg
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the almond flour, baking powder, matcha and salt together.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk the coconut oil, maple syrup and tahini until well combined.
- Add the egg to the wet mixture and then whisk it for a further until it is light and thinned out.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, until combined.
- Wet your hands slightly and roll tablespoon-sized amounts of dough into balls then flatten them onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges.
- Allow to cool completely on baking tray.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.