- 1/2 flaked almonds
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Handful of parsley leaves
- Toast the almonds in a hot, dry pan until golden and set aside.
- Set your oven to 400°F.
- Cut out the cauliflower’s core, snap it into florets and place them into a bowl. Drizzle over the olive oil and toss gently until well coated.
- Add the cumin and turmeric. Toss again, using a utensil to avoid yellow-stained hands.
- Tip the cauliflower onto a the baking sheet, giving the florets some space and put it into the oven for 40–45 minutes, or until cooked through and beginning to brown.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. Using the same bowl, mix the tahini paste and lemon juice together. Beat it until it mixes together smoothly. Add 1 tablespoon of water, and adjust to give it the consistency of thin mayonnaise. Season it with a pinch of salt and a pinch of cumin.
- When the cauliflower is cooked, carefully tip it into the dressing and toss gently. Add the parsley leaves and most of the almonds, tossing again, being careful to not break it up too much.
- Garnish with additional toasted almonds.