Salmon is jam-packed anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids. However, be sure to purchase wild instead of farmed, as it is much healthier for you. This is a delicious, low carb dinner!
- Wild salmon fillet
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Rosemary (optional)
- Aluminum Foil
- Brush your salmon fillet with olive oil.
- Steam asparagus and carrots.
- Sprinkle the fillet with salt, pepper and rosemary to your liking.
- Put your salmon onto a piece of foil- long enough to cover the entire fish.
- Top the salmon with 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of capers.
- Enclose the salmon in the foil with some holes.
- Place the fillet (and foil) in the oven and bake at 350 F for around 15-20 minutes or until it will flake easily with a fork.
- Serve with asparagus and carrots.