- 4 Eggwhites (include one egg yolk if desired)
- 1/2 Tomato
- 1/2 cup Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 Shallot, sliced
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 tsp Salt or to your liking
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high on a pan until the oil is hot.
- Add all of the veggies and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, then make an empty circle in the middle of the pan.
- Pour the egg in the hole and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the egg starts to whiten.
- Break up the egg and stir it into the mixture, cooking for another 2 minutes.