- Organic Thin Sliced Chicken Breasts
- 2 lemons
- Brown rice flour
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Gravy thickener
- Start to steam the carrots, and add the broccoli 5 minutes later. Remember to keep track throughout, so that neither become too soft!
- Prepare a small bowl with half a cup of brown rice flour, salt and pepper (to your liking).
- Wash the chicken, and then dip it in the brown rice mix, so that it is fully covered.
- Cook the chicken all the way through on a pan with coconut oil. Then, set it aside on a plate.
- For the sauce, mix half a cup of filtered water with a spoonful of chicken-flavored Better Than Bouillon and the juice of 1 and a 1/2 lemon. Use a dash of white wine, if you want more of a Chicken Piccata taste.
- Pour the sauce mix onto the pan that you had the chicken on.
- Sprinkle gravy thickener (try arrowroot) evenly onto the sauce mix while simmering and stirring with a fork.
- Once the mix is thick enough, add the chicken back and cook for a few more minutes, so that it absorbs the lemon taste.
- Serve with the veggies which also taste delicious with the sauce on top.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!